The following documents are in PDF format. Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF’s. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please click here to download the free Adobe Reader.
- Order Granting Parties’ Second Joint Motion To Continue Preliminary Injunction Hearing, Extend The Temporary Restraining Order, And Extend Briefing Schedule For Preliminary Injunction Hearing [ECF No.: 30] , dated 11/19/2018 DOWNLOAD
- Second Joint Motion To Continue Preliminary Injunction Hearing, Extend The Temporary Restraining Order, And Extend Briefing Schedule For Preliminary Injunction Hearing [ECF No.: 27] , dated 11/16/2018 DOWNLOAD
- 11/06/2018 DE 18 – PAPERLESS ORDER granting 17 JOINT MOTION TO CONTINUE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION HEARING, EXTEND THE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER, AND CONTINUE DEADLINES IN TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. The parties shall appear before the Court for a preliminary injunction hearing on December 6, 2018 at 1:30 pm in Miami. Defendants’ deadline to serve the Financial Disclosures on the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) pursuant to Section V of the 3 Temporary Restraining Order (“TRO”) is extended to November 13, 2018. Defendants shall file any Responsive Pleadings no later than November 19, 2018. The FTC may file any papers in reply to Defendants’ Responsive Pleadings no later than December 3, 2018. The asset freeze and other restrictions and prohibitions in the TRO shall remain in effect until the Court rules on whether a preliminary injunction should be entered in this matter. Signed by Judge Darrin P. Gayles (lfn) (Entered: 11/06/2018) [ECF No. 18] , dated 11/07/2018 DOWNLOAD
- Joint Motion to Continue Preliminary Injunction Hearing, Extend The Temporary Restraining Order, and Continue Deadlines in Temporary Restraining Order [ECF No. 17] , dated 11/07/2018 DOWNLOAD
- TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER WITH ASSET FREEZE, APPOINTMENT OF A TEMPORARY RECEIVER , dated 10/31/2018 DOWNLOAD
- Complaint for Permanent Injunction and Other Equitable Relief , dated 10/31/2018 DOWNLOAD